Sunday, May 6, 2007

Day 24

Jaclyn and I heard the fantastic news that Paradise on Mount Rainier was opening for the first time this year. We got an annual pass so we'll be visiting often. It was a perfect day. So amazing. Got to see and do so much. Went on a nice little hike through a beautiful area and then tromped through 3 feet of snow. Mount Rainier...RULES! Can't wait to go back. This here is Castle Rock, at left, and Pinnacle Peak on right. In my mind the whole time I would desaturate this for added drama. I actually really like it with the bright blue skies. It's surreal to imagine that as Washington because it's so rare especially on this day. I'll post the black and white because I believe that's how I'll have it printed.


Shot details
Lens: 18-135mm
Focal length: 35mm
Aperture: f/29
Shutter: 1/90
ISO: 200

No comments: